Breakfast Ideas


       VEGAN PANCAKES
            Breakfast, Snack, Dessert


 I have to say that I spend all week waiting for those days that I can get into the kitchen and feel inspired. Today I wanted to make a breakfast juice, a little bit sweet and different, because, on those days off, different food makes me so happy.

Also, I was a thinking, Desserts are my favorite, but why not to try some breakfast ideas, which are pretty much important on a healthy diet, first meal of the day and then a pretty good dessert.

This time, I would like to create a vegan option which is of course also a perfect option to those that have the same specific illness that mine, insulin trouble and diabetes, besides, those that are on a strict diet to loose weight would love to make it.

Sincerity, I thought this recipe was going to fail because I wasn't sure about the flavor but I realized then it taste so good that even my husband love it. I hope you guys try this awesome recipe for breakfast and if you do, leave a comment on the comments box.

VEGAN PANCAKES INGREDIENTS

Serving for 2 (6-8 vegan pancakes )

2 ripped banana

2  cup old fashioned oat (gluten free)

1 cup flat seed

1 cup chia seed

2 spoons of maple syrup (optional)

1 1/2  cup of soy milk or almond milk

1 tablespoons of coconut oil (vegan butter or olive oil)

Preparation

1) First, in a blender, take the oat, flat seed, and chia seed, and blend until you get kind of a flour.

2) On the same blender add the ripped banana (if you use the banana that looks kind of black outside you won't need to use any sweetness), add the liquid, soy milk or almond milk, you can also use coconut milk, the oil, vanilla extract is optional. Blend all together for 3 minutes or until you get a fudge mix.

3) the last step is so easy to make, just do the same process you do on regular pancakes.


Ta-da Vegan Pancakes are done, you can serve with fruit, maple syrup, chocolate. Just be creative.

The vegan pancake is actually one of first vegan breakfast I've ever done, and right now I am in love, taste so good, soft and delicious, paradise on each bite.

Some of the benefits of the vegan pancakes include high fiber, natural sweetness, good potassium, also the right portion can be perfect to stay insulin under control.

Vegan pancakes are also for the people on a healthy diet because are better than the regular mix pancakes you buy on the market. So much healthier, easiest,  and juice.

This recipe is for pancakes, if you want to try a vegan waffle, I pretty much recommend this video down.




I hope you guys enjoy this Vetoffee Vegan Pancakes, if you like it, share with friends, post your pictures if you make it and remember always us #vetoffee #vetoffeerecipes #vetoffeeveganideas.

Make sure to enjoy your life caring of your health and body.






  • Healthy Dessert for Healthy People ;
  • Love Vetoffee 

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top