MATCHA BANANA BREAD






Hi! If you don't know yet, I'm a new Mommy, my little one it's only 2 months old, that's is why it's been awhile since I posted. Also now I don't only need to create healthy recipes but quick. 

So today's recipes it's easy, tasty, and high power for those who need to rush every single day and have no time to cook every morning. Let's check out this awesome bread. 



Ingredients: 

1 cup of butter 

1 cup of sugar (use Brown or stevia)

1 1/2 cup of flour (oats, rice, almond, or regular baking flour) 

1 egg 

1 tbsp salt

1 spoon vanilla 

1/4 matcha powder 

3 ripe bananas 

1 spoon honey 

1/2 cup of milk (I use lactose-free) 


How to bake it 

+ Preheat oven 350 f (180c)

+ Find a 16 Inches pan and filled with butter

+ In a bowl, mix the butter, sugar and vanilla extract until you get a smooth white mixture, then add the flour and continue mixing in low speed, add the matcha powder and salt and mix for 3 minutes. 

+ Past 3 minutes, add the honey, and the bananas, mix until the bananas get really well incorporate it, at the end add the milk and hand mixer for 4 more minutes, let it rest for 5 minutes before you place the mixture on the pan. 

+ Place the mixture on the pan, and if you like you can add some dry fruits, I did add almond to create a crunch on the cake. 

+ Take it to the oven for 45 min or until you can place a knife and cake it's dry, also the smell will let you know when it's ready. 

+ Let it rest overnight, and enjoy next morning with milk, shake, coffee, anything you like. I hope you like it. 


If you enjoy this recipe, and bake it, tag me on my social media, I'd love to see the results... 
Remember also to share the recipe if you like it. 



CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top